Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GO TO THE HAIRDRESSER AND ASK THEM TO CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT

Place: Hairdresser in Pihlajamäki
Time: 3rd of June, 16.37
Duration: 15 minutes

The hairdresser told me that she had just seen a TV program about how the Hindus cut their hair bold as an offering to the gods when there has been a major problem. Since I have lived a year in a Hindu family I knew this, but what I didnt know was that the hair that they offer to the gods, other people come to pick up and ern money on the tradition by selling the hair as hair extension.

3 comments:

  1. I had my hair cut short by the hairdreser some days ago - not VERY short though. This is not so much an act of freedom for me, as it is an act of wellbeing - a break in a busy schedule..
    Jorid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo of the hair half long and half short :-) You look scared in the first one :-) So, are you thinking of selling your hair as an extension? :-) Maybe Stein may wear it??? :-) At the Trevi Fountain in Rome - people throw coins in as they stand with their backs facing the fountain and make a wish. Sometimes, during the night, people jump in a pick up the coins - I wonder if anyone wished that?

    Wellbeing - freedom (as anonymous Jorid said :-)) - I guess they are still connected - one needs to be free to be able to care for their wellbeing - so your act of wellbeing is also an act of freedom :-) Hmmm, I'm preparing philosophy classes for next semester....as you can see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair coloring palma de mallorca This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete